OK, sorry about this … we did have an online shop but, to be honest, it was taking more time than it was worth to update and maintain the thing and detracted from the main focus of the site … research … so we dropped it! It may come back in some guise at some point in the future, but nobody is holding their breath on that possibility.
Instead, we now rely solely on donations towards the site upkeep.
This is a free site … and we’d like to keep it that way … but we need your help. We know that we’re adding a lot of value to people because we receive emails every week telling us so. Whilst we appreciate the many compliments and votes of thanks, we would also appreciate the occasional donation towards the upkeep of the site. So, this is your chance to bung us a few quid towards the costs and keep the site free to use.
So, how do I do it?
Since we do everything online we’re a bit restricted to what payment methods we can accept. However, we can accept Debit and Credit cards, as well as a PayPal transfer.
Whenever you click the Donate button you’llbe diverted to PayPal, who do all the magic on our behalf, so don’t panic if you see the PayPal payments page during the donation process.
- If you have a PayPal account and want to use this then just log on and pay as normal.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, or want to use a debit or credit card, then click the Pay with a debit or credit card link towards the bottom of the page and follow the instructions from there.
It really is that easy. So, thanks for looking and thanks for any donation, large or small, you care to make. We don’t set an amount, so it’s up to you!
We know some of you are a bit uneasy about using PayPal, so to try to put your mind at rest:
- PayPal is used by millions of people every day, so it’s not some dodgy payment system – over 200 million users worldwide
- PayPal is accepted on hundreds of thousands of Internet sites because it’s safe and quick and easy to use
- PayPal hides your financial details so you don’t have to share them online – no more having to type your card numbers on every site you go to
- PayPal protects your purchases so just in case there’s a problem, you can get your money back
- PayPal is free to register and pretty much free to use – we pay the fees
- PayPal offers discounts at many brand stores
- PayPal is even accepted at a growing number of high-street stores